The Sail cross stitch project is coming along. I haven't been comsistently working on it, but it's still getting closer to being done. Here's what it looks like today:
You can see where some of the blues are fading into the fabric...oh, well. I knew it sat in my stash for several years for a reason.
Quick weekend report: I picked up my Container Store order and was very pleased with the process. While I looked around at other things, the Husband found some nice jars to use for his olives. I also made my quick run on Williams Sonoma and got the items I need for Thanksgiving. Score!
My stealth sewing project is progressing nicely. I estimate that it is 66% complete.
WIP Roll Call:
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Two-steps forward, lots of steps back: I had completed 4 rows of the pattern repeats and was off by one stitch somewhere. After a frustrating time of trying to fix the error, I just ripped it back to the border and started the pattern repeat again. Starting on row 2 of the pattern repeat for the third time.
- Sail (cross stitch)
Working on the letter S.
- Stealth Christmas project (sewing)
Pieced the fronts and backs and quilted them. Next is a little embroidery, the assembly, and the finishing.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.