It uses a variety of pearl cottons, at least one of which is the overdyed thread you see in the photo. I love the projects in Laura's quilt series as they are mostly geometric and are quick to stitch. Once I've marked which side is the top, it's easy to pick up the pattern and figure out where you left off.
I haven/t worked on anything since Monday, but I hope to do some knitting during the Face Off finale tonight.
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Friendship Star (needlepoint)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.