Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and a first look at the new canvas work piece. This is Friendship Star:

Friendship Star, in progress

It uses a variety of pearl cottons, at least one of which is the overdyed thread you see in the photo. I love the projects in Laura's quilt series as they are mostly geometric and are quick to stitch. Once I've marked which side is the top, it's easy to pick up the pattern and figure out where you left off.

I haven/t worked on anything since Monday, but I hope to do some knitting during the Face Off finale tonight.

*WIPs roll call*

Worked on:
  • Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
  • Friendship Star (needlepoint)
Works In Progress:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry
  3. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...