Friday, October 19, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have any more plumbing surprises in store for us!

Here are some more photos from PIQF. I finally finished processing them all.

This quilt made me smile - Luci and Desi Llama

Luci and Desi Llama

This quilt made me sad (and mad) - Justice 2018:

Justice 2018 quilt

And this one was my favorite - In the Old Way:

In the Old Way quilt

These photos and more in my PIQF 2018 Flickr album.

Up this weekend: All the chores I didn't get to last weekend because of our plumbing issue.

I also have some additional boxes to go through. I've been filling up the paper side of the recyling bin for the last few weeks. And we're stockpiling a bunch of things for Goodwill. It feels good to get rid of things we don't need or don't want anymore!

I have a secret project I'd like to start this weekend. I need to do a little research first, but that won't take very long.  Looking forward to getting it started!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...