Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.

  • First off, I'm happy to report that there were no plumbing issues over the weekend. Yay!
  • I went through a couple more boxes from storage and created 2 bacnker's boxes full of recycling. I sent two boxes back to storage after a brief look-see. They contain the Daughter's materials from her PhD program and I'm not sure what to keep and what not to. I need to check with her. The Husband exchanged them for some older boxes, so those are next on my list.
  • On Saturday, I made a trip to JoAnn's to buy some of the components for the secret project. I started working on it on Sunday.
  • I worked on St. Charles (needlepoint) for a little bit. I'm finding that the current fill-in stitch is a little boring, but it does look nice when the section is completed. It's just slow-going.
  • While I was doing the laundry, I plied the Arizona handspun [Ravelry]. I need to take photos of the completed yarn.
  • I also started plying CSI Examiner's Gloves [Ravelry]
  • Speaking of photos, I've been sitting on a bunch of photos from the last Phat Fiber box that I bought in the beginning of September. I finally got around to processing them and making my collage.

    Here is Myths and Legends, the box for July/August 2018:

Phat Fiber, July/August 2018

Row 1: Wild Hare Studio, Curly C'Ewes, Hanks in the Hood, Fairly Fiber Fun, Plum Crazy Ranch Fiber Art
Row 2: Symphony Fibers, Maj's Fiber Ensemble, Kathleen's Spins
Row 3: Full Circle Artworx, Handmade Hollows, From Ewes to You, Kitty Mine Crafts
Row 4: Wy'East Woolens, Howard Knit Knacks, Bristle Ridge Alpacas, Asby Farms, Wonderland Fibers
Row 5: Purple Lamb, Fairy Tale Wool, Jager and Yarn, Phoenix Fiber, Gloria Patre

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...blog and run. Visiting mom's and her roses are blooming.