Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And the winner is...

...Terry, with her answer of 11 cookie sheets--she was the closest. Congratulations, Terry!

So how many cookie sheets do I own? (click to enlarge)

Blogiversary Contest

15!

As you can tell by the picture, some of these are well "loved." I usually cycle out one or two each year, and by the looks of this picture, there are at least 2 that are ready to go. Now, the bottom two sheets are the oldest cookie sheets I own. They are at least 15 years old and they've seen better days. However, I plan on keeping these two because when covered with foil, they are the perfect size for my chocolate bark.

For those who are curious about how/why I use all these cookie sheets for my biscotti, I'll do a "How to Bake 295 Biscotti in 5.5 hours" post some time this week.

Thanks to everyone who entered! I'm looking forward to another blogging year!

(Terry: send me email so we can figure out how to get your prize to you! Biscotti baking this weekend!)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...