Friday, April 11, 2008

Eye Candy Friday, garden style...

...the garden is exploding with color right now and I am totally enjoying all of the flowers. We have pansies...

Purple Pansy

some unknown red flowers (if you know what this is, tell me!)...

Spring Reds

apple blossoms...

Apple Blossoms, 2008

and poppies!

Poster Poppies

This poppy picture is one of my photos to which I applied Picnik's Posterize feature. It's a cool little effect.

There has been some knitting. I am working on the back of the Debbie Bliss Crossover Top. I'm using Crustal Palace's Merino 5 and I love the way the colors are falling. It looks a little too blue in this picture; there more teal-y in real life.

Crossover top, WIP

Up this weekend, finishing off the taxes and then some spinning! I have to get my craft on this weekend, because next weekend I'm driving to my Mom's and visiting my sister.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...