Friday, August 07, 2009

Today's Eye Candy Friday is brought to you by...

...the letters: A, F, M, and T.

A is for Apple, crunchy and green.

Last Apple

The Husband picked 3 or 4 yesterday, but this is the last one on the tree. This year, the squirrels have taken most of them.

F is for Flowers, pretty and pink. Here's an inside view of a pink Magic Lily:

Moon Gazing in a Magic Lily

M is for Melon, small and sweet. The husband planted some new melons this year:

Melon and tendril

He told me the variety, but I didn't write it down—oops!

T is for Tomatoes, ripening very slowly.

Ripening tomato

Normally, by this time of the summer, we'd be inundated with tomatoes, but because of the cooler weather, most of the tomatoes are still green.

Up this weekend: it's all about the spinning. I'm going to a Spin In on Saturday. As Jane told me earlier in the week, Sirena (my wheel) is going on a play date. LOL! Also, I need to ply two yarns, because I finished spinning the Tropical Fish Falkland singles last night. In between, I'll fit in some chores and errands, and maybe I'll warp the loom for an experiment. I just received the book "Textures and Patterns for the Rigid Heddle Loom" and I want to try a couple of them.

Anyway, it looks like a crafty weekend!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...