Wednesday, August 05, 2009

WIP-it Wednesday, spinning version...

...well, I'm still a little bored with my knitting projects and I haven't decided on my next weaving project. That leaves spinning (at least during the week; quilting is more of a weekend activity).

As I reported earlier, I finished the singles for the Apricot Cinder Merino-silk top (from Yarn Wench) that I started in June. This is now ready to ply:

Apricot Cinder singles ready to ply

I finished bobbin 1 and started bobbin 2 of a Falkland top in Tropical Fish (also from Yarn Wench).

Tropical Fish singles, in progress

My goal is to finish spinning the second bobbin during the week so I can ply it this weekend. Maybe by then I'll be back in knitting mode...


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...