Wednesday, August 26, 2009

yet another no-WIP Wednesday...

...it's not that I don't have WIPs, it's just that they look the same right now. Last night I didn't have enough energy to knit more than a row on my socks and I didn't touch the weaving. Instead, we'll go with the tried-and-true: cat and garden pictures.

This is Kayla, who you don't get to see very often. She hates having her picture taken, especially by me.

Miss Kayla

She is really cute and has a sweet face. Just stay away from those lightening-fast, needle-like claws! She'll wap you six times before you can blink!

I tried to get pictures of the other cats, too. Tica was hiding; Sombra batted the camera and gave me her "I'm annoyed" look.

In addition to 50 thousand tomatoes, The Husband is growing a variety of chile peppers. This Traca chile is in a planter at the front of the house:

Traca Chile Pepper


I think he planted the purple peppers for me (purple is my signature color), but most of the chiles are far too hot for me to eat! At least they're pretty!

OK, back to work!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...