Friday, November 12, 2010

Eye Candy Friday from the garden again...

...brought to you by the letter P.

Pomegranates...
Pomegranates, 2010

Pomegranates almost ready

Purple Salvia...

Purple Salvia, close up

and Icelandic Poppy.

Gold Icelandic Poppy, open

Gold Icelandic Poppy, close up

Up this weekend: Spin In!! Yay! After having to miss Craft Night this week, I really need to spend some time with like-minded people. I love the Husband, but there's only so much crafty talk he can handle! (I feel the same way about web programming, so it all works out...)

I want to spend a little time going through magazines and firm up my menu for Thanksgiving. We're hosting the Husband's parents again and we hope that some other family members might join us for dinner or dessert.  I'm not sure whether the Daughter will be able to be with use for dinner as her father will be in town. We'll get her for at least part of the day, though!

The daughter's room is in good shape. There are a couple small things to do, like wash the sheets, but it's as ready as it can be at this point. I need to move on to my craft room because it's a disaster! That will be a huge project...maybe I'll knit instead. (LOL!)
 

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...