Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP-it Wednesday, holiday style...

...short and sweet.

My main WIP right now is Christmas: baking and decorating.

The Husband helped me bring down the 14-or-so boxes of Christmas decorations last night. We got the lights on the tree and he went off to the other room to watch TV while I started unpacking the boxes. He claims that I have OCD (Obsessive Christmas Disorder), which is probably true. And he's probably safer out of the room when I'm decorating. :)

Unpacking and decorating takes several days as I'm usually burned out after work and I'm busy baking all weekend. But it starting to look a little like Christmas with the lights on the tree. The Husband put up the outside lights on Saturday and the house looks cheery all lit up.

Edited to add a picture:

Christmas tree in progress

Nothing crafty has happened since Spin-In on Saturday, so nothing new to report there.

Tonight, I hope to bake the last batch of chilled cookie dough so I can cross that off my To Do List.

Need.More.Time!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...