...and I am now officially in the Halloween spirit! Here is Be A Witch:
Pattern by Shepherd's Bush
The only modifications I made were to a thread color and a minor oopsie in the hat placement (it's one row higher up than the pattern specified...oh, well!) I did not have the Crescent Colors for the moon so I substituted a Weeks Dye Works color.
One thing I want to change or beef up is the gray used for the details on the gravestone. The specified colors do not stand out enough on the gray background. You can barely see the word Boo, even in bright light. I'll probably leave it alone for now and work on something else.
The "something else" is the Carbonized Zombie socks [Ravelry]. I am working on the second pattern repeat on the cuff. It's a simple pattern that goes quickly. Of course, you have to actually knit it to make progress! LOL!
...leading into a 3-day weekend and a short work week ahead because Stitches West!! The daffodils are blooming in our front yard: And...
...not a lot of progress is happening right now. And it's started raining again, so not outside photo shoots until that stops. All I r...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, us...