Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finished objects...

...blog and run version.

Here is the Pretty in Pink handspun [Ravelry] I finished over a week ago:

Pretty in Pink handspun

and the close up:

Pretty in Pink handspun, close-up

Specs:
Started: 9/14/13; Finished 10/5/13;
Pink Layered batt from Caliope's Fibre;
approx 50 yards, worsted weight


On Sunday, I finished another cross stitch piece. This is Bulb:

Bulb Monthly Musing Cross Stitch

Specs:
Started 9/15/13;
Finished 10/13/13;
Pattern by Shepherd's Bush
I am trying to knit at least a few rows on the Southern Skies shawl every night.. Trying is the operative word. I actually knit an entire unit last night, but nothing the nigth before. I guess it will even out!

I haven't touched the socks in a couple of days, but I'll get some knitting time on them tonight at Craft Coffee. A couple of us get together at a local coffee shop and knit for about an hour and a half. The socks are a great project to work on as they don't take a lot of room.

Back tomorrow with a picture of the mermaid's progress.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...