WIPs in rotation:
- Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
I actually knit a few rows on these socks last night. I'm working on the gusset decreases and have lots of rows to knit to finish this part of the socks. After that it's the feet and the toes, and then I'm done. I might not have found my sock mojo again, but at least I'm not avoiding them anymore!
- Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia, originally started 11/6/11; restarted 9/1/13 (cross stitch)
Still working on the beading. I'm finishing up the beaded swirls that flow from her front fins. Next are the swirls off of her back fins...at least there aren't as many. However, the swirls that flow off of the urn she's holding will be a P.I.T.A.
- Rockefeller Moon shawl [Ravelry]
I'm back to knitting the 32 wedges that compose the top portion of the shawl. I'm still not completely happy with the wrap-and-turn short rows, but at this point, I'm not messing with it anymore.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
- Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
Working on the center square. Need to pick this up again. I'm about 75% done with it.
- Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
IDJ (It's Dead, Jim)
- Seaweed Cardigan (knitting) [Ravelry]
It's just not to be. This is the second attempt at a sweater with this yarn (Cascade 220 in a nice heathered red). It's not going to fit and I'm totally bored with it.
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.