Friday, June 13, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...it's time for me to get our there and take more pictures. I'm running out of cached photos.

Here are some pictures from a Sunday walk:

A yellow lily with water beads (from the sprinklers):

After the sprinklers

A jacaranda tree:

Jacaranda

and two unknown pink flowers at sunrise:

Pink flowers at sunrise

Up this weekend: The Husband will be spending a good portion of Father's Day with his father, which means that I'll have some time to myself.  He and the Daughter will get together on a later date to celebrate Father's Day. I'll have to check whether he wants me to make a special dinner for him.

Other than that, I have plenty of projects to choose from. I learned about a new weaving technique that I can use to add texture to the wall hanging.

Maybe I'll start the mermaid this weekend...
.




No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...