- 5/26 Monarch handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Merino-silk top (4.1 oz) from the Yarn Wench;
214.3 yds chain-ply; 11 WPI
- 5/26 Hive by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- 5/18 Bloomfield Blues handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Alpaca-Silk top (4 oz) from Royal Hare;
437.4 yds 2-ply, 20 WPI
- 5/12 Carbonized Zombie Socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- 5/6 Anasazi by Susan Portra (needlepoint)
- 5/3 Mediterranean Mermaid by Mirabilia
- Blossom Street Brides, Debbie Macomber
- The Kadin, Bertrice Small
- Unlucky 13, James Patterson
- Private, James Patterson
- Tuesday's Child, Fern Michaels
- Chestnut Street, Maeve Binchy
- Ripper, Isabel Allende
- Home, a Memoir of my Early Years, Julie Andrews
- 5/10 Monarch handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- 5/13 Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
- 5/19 Stealth project (knitting)
- Finished what I worked on!
Works In Progress, did not work on:
- Love scissor fob by Shepherd's Bush (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
I have the floss, the beads, the treasures, and the fabric, I just need to start
- Stuck in Neutral wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
I've wound the warp yarn.
- Rockefeller Moon shawl [Ravelry]
I have decided that I really hate the wrap&turns and life is too short to knit something you hate. I give big props to those who have knit this shawl. It's beautiful shawl, but not for me. I'll use the yarn for a different shawl.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A wall hanging (weaving) using the natural color handspun I did last summer.
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.