This is the beginning diamond of Tuscon Twilight:
Here's the current state of the Stuck in Neutral wall hanging:
I used polka dot fabric strips left over from a quilt as warp separators. It's silly and it makes me smile! As I weave, I'm trying very hard not to be too Virgo about the selvages and where the colors flow. Like spinning art yarn, I have to constantly remind myself to let it go and let it be. This is a definite challenge piece for me!
I finished the stealth knitting project last night..hurray! Now I can go back to working on my Stormy Affection shawl.
WIPs Roll Call below.
WIPs in Rotation:
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Need to start stitching
- Stuck in Neutral wall hanging (weaving) [Ravelry]
weaving in progress
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
Completed the first section; working on the second (striped) section.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Need to redo the purple; I don't like how it's slipping all over.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.