I finally got a picture of Sunday's finished handspun. Here is Natural Bulky handspun [Ravelry]:
Started and finished: 6/15/14;
Natural BFL mix (3.4 oz) from Royale Hare;
Spun two skeins. This one is about 20 yds, core-spun and autowrapped with brown rayon thread. The other is still on the bobbin.
I also took pictures of the red handspun in progress:
and the wall hanging's progress:
Current WIP roll call looks like this...
WIPs in Rotation:
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Barely started stitching
- Red Sunshine handspun [Ravelry]
- Stuck in Neutral wall hanging (weaving) [Ravelry]
weaving in progress
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
Still working on the second (striped) section.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Redid the purple and it's still slipping all over. I'm over it; I'm going to just keep stitching.
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.