Monday, July 07, 2014

Monday, Monday...

...yeah, I know I missed Eye Candy Friday.  Having a national holiday on a Friday means that I'm not working n the computer all day. I forgot to blog!

And I didn't post here all weekend because Tour de Fleece started Saturday and I'm busy posting to the team threads on Ravelry. This year, I'm moderating the Team Spinnity thread and I'm a member of Team Spinning Purls and Team Lendrum. Just a joiner at heart! :)

I'm spinning from my Yarn Wench stash. I have somewhere on the order of 20(!) Merino-Silk braids so I'm going to try to make a dent in that number.

Tour de Fleece, Day 1 and 2: Spun the singles of Plum Honey Light:

Plum Honey Light singles

I need to ply it, but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to get to that before Thursday. It's hard to spin after work as I'm pretty zonked. However, I start my Craft Stay-cation on Thursday. Number 1 on my craft list is spinning for Tour de Fleece.

In other news, I'm on the home stretch of the Stuck in Neutral wall hanging. When my knees needed a break from spinning, I worked on embellishing the wall hanging. I'm about 60% done with the warp thread wrapping and I think I'm done with the beads. I need to find something to use as a hanger...a branch, a round plant stake, something natural...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...