Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I didn't get a picture of the quilt layout.I completely ran out of time this morning and by the time I get home, it will be too dark to take a photo.

So we'll make this short and sweet: For the last couple of nights, I've been working on the Equatorial Nights cowl [Ravelry]. I haven't had the attention span to work on anything else!

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:

  1. Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Row 3
  2. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
    Purse project: working on "witches," the center of the piece
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    no progress
  4. Toulouse handspun (spinning)  [Ravelry]
    Transferred to the wheel; spun about one third of the bump
  5. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt
    Still working on the block layout

UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
  7. Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]

WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...