...in no particular order.
- Spin-In was fun! The company was great, as always, and there were yummy snacks: heirloom tomato bruschetta, assorted cheeses, and some delicious bakery items from Paris Baguette. I managed to chain-ply almost all of my Deep Teal Dream singles [Ravelry].
- I finished plying Deep Teal just before the final episode of True Blood. I quickly set up the Toulouse singles [Ravelry] and started chain-plying that while I watched the finale. The Toulouse singles are very thin so it might take a while to ply. Oh, and the finale...it was OK. A little too much time was spent on Hoyt and Jessica. I like them, but I would have rather had more of Eric and Pam, and more Lafayette!
- On Saturday, I went to the local quilt store with a sample quilt square to find a compatible border fabric. I planned on going to two shops, but it wasn't necessary, The lovely people at The Granary helped me pick a lovely white-on-white fabric that echoes the shape of the flowers in the plain squares.
- I added the final border to the I'm Just Mad About Citron quilt. I didn't have enough time left in the weekend to make the quilt sandwich, so I'll do that over the 3-day weekend coming up.
- I'm totally loving my yoga class! I'm way out of practice, but I'm very happy to be back to a regular practice. In September, the gym is offering the class twice a week...yay!
- The only downside to changing gyms and adjusting my schedule is that I haven't been able to take as many pictures of sunrises as I'd like. I think it's just going to take a little time to work things out.
- I'm really looking forward to a 3-day weekend!!