After a 3-day weekend away at our family reunion, I'm playing catch-up at home as well as dealing with work. I have to process all the photos from the reunion and may not get to them all until the weekend. Nothing to show there.
WIP-wise, I managed to knit a few rows on the Equatorial Night scarf, but that's it. I still have not taken a decent picture of the quilt, but here is a picture to give you an idea of the layout.
I know, it's not great, but I hope to get a better one this weekend.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
On Row 9
- Toulouse handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
A little more than a third left to spin
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt
Sewed the blocks together; working on the borders
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.