Friday, September 19, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...let's hear it for the weekend!

More new flowers from our garden. Verbascum chaixii album. (I know...that just rolls of the tongue!)

Verbascum chaixii album

Abutilon: Lucky Lantern Red:

Abutilon: Lucky Lantern Red

Blue Mist Spirea

Blue Mist Spirea

Up this weekend: It's Spin-In time again! I'm looking forward to spinning with the group again.  I need to finish the Seaglass Camel-silk on the wheel. I won't get it plied on Saturday, but I'd love to finish the singles. I'm not allowing myself to start spinning something new until I finish these singles.

I'm in think-mode with the quilt. I can't decide how to stitch the border of the quilt or how to quilt the insides of the blocks.  I hope inspiration strikes soon because I'd like to finish this quilt so I can resurrect "Going Snow Global" from the UFO pile!

No other specific plans...we'll just see where the crafts take me!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...