Friday, October 03, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

...and we're approaching that time of the year when the garden starts winding down. Dead plants are not that appealing in photos.

Today, I found the last blooms on the bougainvillea:

Bougainvillea

this purple salvia:

Purple salvia in the morning sun

and the plumbago vines, which show no signs of slowing down yet:

Plumbago

Up this weekend: The number one items on my list is sleep.

I have not been sleeping well the last few weeks. According to my Fitbit, I'm sleeping a little over 5 hours a night and I'm very restless. It's starting to catch up with me. I might have to camp in my studio to avoid all noises in the middle of the night. It's tough to sleep in: either the Husband is up making noise or the cats are yelling at me for breakfast.

As for the rest of the weekend, it's chores, errands, and crafts. I'd like to get back to the quilt, but I still haven't decided how to quilt the border and the remaining squares. I also need to get back to the mermaid. I've been ignoring her far too long.

I've been obsessed with spinning lately, so I'm not sure how successful I will be to ignore it and work on something else.
.


No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...