...sorry, no photos.
- I probably could have taken some photos on my Sunday walk. However, if I do a photo walk, I don't get as much exercise. And I need the exercise!
- Maybe if I exercise more, I'll get more sleep. I didn't catch up this weekend. I was too tired to set up a sleeping pallet in the studio.
- I made a small decision about the quilt in progress. I still don't know how I'm going to quilt the one-patch (flower) squares, but I decided to do stitch-in-the-ditch on the four-patch squares. I finished that portion of the quilt on Saturday. I still haven't found a design that I like (and that is not too complicated) for quilting the one-patch squares and the border.
- Spinning is progressing on Lilac [Ravelry], the merino-bamboo-Tussah silk on my wheel. I've spun about 75% of the singles.
- I'm stitching the last separator for Tucson Twilight (needlepoint). I have a sneaky feeling that I'm off one thread on one of the separators, but I'm not going back to redo it. I'm just going to compensate with the filling stitches.
I'm not fond of the way the instructions are written for this design. I've done other pieces by this designer that were not nearly this
convolutedcomplex. First you stitch the borders and the separators, then the large motifs, and finally the filling stitches. I much prefer working on one section of the canvas at a time. We'll see how long I last doing it the way it's written...
- I did not touch the mermaid or any of the other stitching projects in my WIPs list.
- I'm almost to the halfway point of the Alcea Cowl [Ravelry]. It's a nice, easy knit that is a great portable project. The colors are so bright and cheery!