No new WIP pictures as I haven't had a spare moment when then light was good. It seems that by the time I'm ready to take pictures, it's dark. I really need to invest in some spot lights.
Most of my WIPs are not calling my name at the moment. The cowl is probably getting the most play. I've also moved Beyond Antares (Equatorial Nights) to the UFO pile...I just can't seem to get into it.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Alcea Cowl [Ravelry]
I've knit a little over 14 inches....at least 35 more inches to go!
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
75% done with the outside border; moved onto the purple.
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Stealth project
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]