Wednesday, October 01, 2014

WIP-It Wednesday, October 1st...

....yeah, October. When did that happen?  Time is just speeding along!

No new WIP pictures as I haven't had a spare moment when then light was good. It seems that by the time I'm ready to take pictures, it's dark. I really need to invest in some spot lights.

Most of my WIPs are not calling my name at the moment. The cowl is probably getting the most play. I've also moved Beyond Antares (Equatorial Nights) to the UFO pile...I just can't seem to get into it.

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:

  1. Alcea Cowl [Ravelry]
    I've knit a little over 14 inches....at least 35 more inches to go!
  2. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
    75% done with the outside border; moved onto the purple.
WIPs, no play this week:
  1. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  2. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  4. Stealth project
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
IDJ (It's Dead, Jim):
  • Stormy Affection (knitting) [Ravelry]
WIPs To Be:

  • Wurm hat [Ravelry
  • Raspberry Mittens [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...