Wednesday, October 08, 2014

WIP-it Wednesday...

...with some progress pictures.

This is Tucson Twilight as of today:

Tucson Twilight, as of 10/8/14

Sorry, it's not a great picture, but you can see all of the completed borders and separators. Now I can start the more interesting stitching.

Here's the Lilac Rose of Sharon handspun:

Lilac handspun, in progress

I bought this at Stitches West 2011 from the Miss Babs booth. I haven't decided yet whether to chain-ply it or make it a 2-ply. I spun this a bit thicker than my last handspun adn I think it will make a nice 2-ply

I won't show a picture of the Alcea Cowl [Ravelry] because it looks basically the same as the last picture, just longer.

WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
  1. Alcea Cowl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    I've knit about 25 inches--past the halfway-point! 24 more inches to go. (unless I decide to make it longer...)
  2. I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
    Machine quilted the 4-patch squares; still trying to find a good motif for the 1-patch squares and the border.
  3. Lilac Rose of Sharon handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
    About 75% done with the singles
  4. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
    Finished stitching the borders and separators. Ready to stitch the rest.
WIPs, no play this week:
  1. Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
  2. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  3. Stealth project
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • Wurm hat [Ravelry
  • Raspberry Mittens [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...