This is Tucson Twilight as of today:
Sorry, it's not a great picture, but you can see all of the completed borders and separators. Now I can start the more interesting stitching.
I bought this at Stitches West 2011 from the Miss Babs booth. I haven't decided yet whether to chain-ply it or make it a 2-ply. I spun this a bit thicker than my last handspun adn I think it will make a nice 2-ply
I won't show a picture of the Alcea Cowl [Ravelry] because it looks basically the same as the last picture, just longer.
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Alcea Cowl (knitting) [Ravelry]
I've knit about 25 inches--past the halfway-point! 24 more inches to go. (unless I decide to make it longer...)
- I'm Just Mad About Citron Quilt (quilting)
Machine quilted the 4-patch squares; still trying to find a good motif for the 1-patch squares and the border.
LilacRose of Sharon handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
About 75% done with the singles
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
Finished stitching the borders and separators. Ready to stitch the rest.
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Stealth project
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)