Friday, November 14, 2014

Eye Candy Friday...

today's photos are brought to you by the year 2009.

A pansy:

Pansy

a Freesia:

Red Freesia

and a Hyacinth.

Hyacinth, close up

I'm just now beginning to get some of my energy back. Hopefully, I'll be able to take some new photos soon!

Up this weekend: Spin-In! Yay! I feel like I haven't spun in ages. I have something on the wheel that I'd like to finish, but we'll see how well I do.  I'm keeping my contribution simple, just cheese and crackers. I don;t have the energy to do much else at this point.

It's time to start getting the house in order for Thanksgiving. The house is kind of a disaster because I haven't done anything since I got sick. Oh, and did I mention that The Husband sprained his knee? He hasn't been able to do anything either. We've been quite a pair for the last 10 days.

One thing we were able to do was agree that the bed needed a new comforter. We found one online that we both liked and ordered it. It makes a world of difference in the bedroom...it's so shiny and new!

Menu-wise, Thanksgiving will be pretty traditional (well, traditional for us). It looks like our only guests will be the parents and my brother. But we never know for sure until the day before. The Daughter has always been encouraged to bring strays!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...