First, here is a bobbin full of the Meteor Showers yak-silk that I have been spinning. It is now ready for plying!
I also managed to get a photo of the Dreams of Amethyst shawl that I'm weaving:
The lavender and amethyst yarns are both Makimo bamboo yard from Fiberlady. The ladder yarn is Mosaic FX from Berrocco and the white is Venezia Sport from Cascade. I wasn't too sure about the Mosaic FX, but I think it adds some texture the the piece. We'll see what it looks like when I finally get it off of the loom.
The only other projects in play this week are the Irisa Scarf/Cowl and the new Stealth Commission project.
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
Finished the hem stitching; weaving away.
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
11.5 inches completed.
- Meteor Shower handspun [Ravelry]
Ready to ply!
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
In research phase.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)