Friday, April 10, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...hooray!

We planted a few vegetables that are growing quickly. The Husband plans on harvesting some kohlrabi this weekend. Our carrots are doing quite well:

Carrot tops

The watsonia are starting to appear in the front yard:


White watsonia

and this mysterious blue flower appeared in the backyard. I think it's a cornflower, but don't know for sure.

Cornflower

Up this weekend: Spin In tomorrow!! I have no idea what I'm taking. Maybe cookies?

I'm looking forward to a new Outlander episode on Saturday and the return of Game of Thrones on Sunday. YAY!! I plan on knitting during both of those shows.

I want to complete the preliminary layout of the Commission project and send a JPG to my client.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...