My biggest WIP for this month is finishing our taxes. There was a little hiccup when I realized that TurboTax 214 and my Mac laptop do not play together. And my Mac is too old to be upgraded. Fortunately, the Husband's computer will work with TurboTax 2014 so we can proceed.
Once I finish the taxes, I can swing back into craft mode.
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
About 50% completed
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
16 inches completed.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Got a layout approved by the client; in fabric collecting mode.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Finished one of the round motifs; working on the background stitching for the lower left corner.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)