...on the heels of the recap and not all that different, but it is Wednesday. :)
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Finished cutting the fabric squares and now it's time to do the layout. Purchasing the backing, binding and main border fabric is on hold until I get the main layout sewn together.
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
It's now 18 inches long, just past the halfway point.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.