Friday, June 19, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...another week just whipped on by!

We finished harvesting the apricots from our original tree and now the rogue tree's fruit is almost ready:

Blenheim apricots on the rogue tree

The kangaroo paws plant is finally beginning to look like something besides a couple of buds on the end of a stem:

Yellow Kangaroo Paws 1

And the hydrangeas are turning a lovely pink:

Pink hydrangeas

Up this weekend: Who knows!?  It's Father's Day, but we haven't made any plans yet. The Daughter has been out of town until now so I don't know what her schedule is like. We'll have to play it by ear.

I seriously need some sleep, so much so that I've even toyed with the idea of checking into a hotel for one night just so the cats and my husband don't wake me up!

I have so many projects to choose from that I'm having a hard time focusing on one. Another play-it-by-ear situation...I hope I land on one quickly!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and things are blooming everywhere. Our front yard looks great: In the backyard, we have new petunias. Purple Night Sky: ...