With Tour de Fleece completed for this year, it's time to get back to my normal WIP rotation plan.
The primary thing I need to do is work on the commission quilt. To do that, I need to get my studio back in order--my work table/ironing surface is deconstructed and I can't easily get to the things I need to work on the quilt. Reality says that it won't happen until the weekend. After working all day, neither the Husband or I have the energy to haul the futon mattress back upstairs! In the meantime, I'll work on a cross stitch piece or my knitting.
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 28 of 62
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
Working on first copp on a KCL Woods spindle
- Happy Wishes Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
Completed the front; working on the back
- Stealth Commission project (quilting)
Need to cut the borders and sew them on. Still need to get the backing fabric.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.