Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...sorry, no Finished Object photos.  I ran out of time this morning!

With Tour de Fleece completed for this year, it's time to get back to my normal WIP rotation plan.

The primary thing I need to do is work on the commission quilt. To do that, I need to get my studio back in order--my work table/ironing surface is deconstructed and I can't easily get to the things I need to work on the quilt. Reality says that it won't happen until the weekend. After working all day, neither the Husband or I have the energy to haul the futon mattress back upstairs! In the meantime, I'll work on a cross stitch piece or my knitting.

WIPs:

Worked on:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on row 28 of 62
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
    Working on first copp on a KCL Woods spindle
  3. Happy Wishes Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
    Completed the front; working on the back
  4. Stealth Commission project (quilting)
    Need to cut the borders and sew them on. Still need to get the backing fabric.
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  3. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  5. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...