Friday, August 14, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...and it's getting harder to find something new to photograph!

We have a container filled with these red flowers (I think they are watsonia, but I don't know for sure):

Red flowers in the morning

The rose bush in the back yard seems to be happy:

Rose petals

And these magic lilies are going strong in our front yard:

Magic Lilies

Up this weekend: The 4-day family reunion started Thursday. We're only attending tomorrow because that's all I can handle. Fortunately, it's close by.

That leaves me with Sunday to cram in all of the things I normally do on Saturday as well as Sunday's tasks. I hope that I can get the machine quilting started on the commission quilt.

I'm going to take a few minutes to press the Sweet Summer cross stitch piece so I can add the beads and declare it done. I finished the stitching last night and I'm ready to work on something else!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...