First the Finished Object. Here is Beyond Antares [Ravelry] as shown on my office model, Borg:
and another view:
Pattern: Equatorial Nights by Audry Nicklin;
Yarn: Dragonfly Fibers Pixie in Danaerys;
6/0 silver-lined crystal beads
I'm still not happy with the blocking, but I'm not going to obsess about it any more. It's done.
Moving on...here is the latest Rockin Sock Club installment. This is the package:
and the yarn:
I'm not in love with anything in this package. I'm tired of the stitch markers they've been including in each package--once was fine, but not every package. The yarn color combination is not me and the patterns are not calling my name. However, this yarn might make an interesting woven piece with the right warp, so some experiments are on tap for it.
And finally the WIP roll call. I've been taking a break since I finished the commissioned quilt, but it's time to get back into gear.
WIP Roll Call:
- Sail (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- No-Noro Hat for Halos of Hope (knitting)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.