This is Canto de Sirena shawl (Siren Song) [Ravelry]:
I am using a Marine Silk fingering in Star Sapphire from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. The color is more purple than blue, which is fine with me! I'm not very far as each row is 362 stitches. I'm a little concerned that the yarn overs are making large open areas, but I'm going to keep going until I have the first pattern repeat. The repeat is 16 rows long so that should give me a good idea of how it will look.
WIP Roll Call:
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the linen stitch section, about 8 inches into it.
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
On row 7
- Sail (cross stitch)
Working on the letter "S"
- Calypso handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.