Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.
  1. I finished the stealth sewing project!  I'll send it to its new home as soon as I get a minute to take some photos and acquire a USPS flat rate box. That's not going to happen until after Thanksgiving.
  2. I got all of the dusting and vacuuming done. I washed the stairs (we have a major dust problem on the wood stairs) and did some general tidying in the living room. I did the preliminary cleaning of the bathrooms and mopped their floors. I did not manage to get the rest of the place mopped, because I simply ran out of steam. 
  3. I have not touched the studio...
  4. I did round 1 of the grocery shopping, The turkey is defrosting as we speak.
  5. I made the cranberry sauce, without alcohol this time just for a change of pace.
  6. The Husband made a run to storage for an extra table and chairs.
  7. I managed to finish round 1 of Open Enrollment and sent those forms in today. Hooray!
  8. Our coffeemaker died this morning, so I had to make a quick run to Target to get another one. Thank goodness for their buy-it-online-pick-it-up-at-the-store feature. I picked it up at lunch time! 
  9. Making my list for round 2 of grocery shopping tonight.
And The Daughter just added three guests to the list. It's a good thing I cook for an army!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...