Friday, January 29, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...yes, I'm still here!  Our office move sucked up most of my energy for the last couple of weeks. Once I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep!

One of the things that happened in the last week is that the Husband and I celebrated (and I use that term loosely) our 30th wedding anniversary on Monday. Monday was moving day...right.

We got married on the anniversary of our first date, the pivotal date where I started looking at him as for than a friend. It was also the first date where we took my daughter with us. She was almost 3 years old. January 25th is "our" anniversary--for all three of us.

The Daughter sent flowers:

Anniversary bouquet

and a calla lily in the bouquet:

Purple Calla Lily

The Husband bought some flowers to plant in the garden. These are bleeding hearts:

Bleeding Heart

Red anemone:

Red anemone

and blue anemone:

Blue anemone flowers

Up this weekend: I need to catch up on some sleep. Then do some of the housework that has fallen by the wayside in the last couple of weeks.

After that, crafts would be good.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...