Friday, February 19, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...blog-and-run style.

Today was my second day at Stitches West. So far, I've purchased some wonderful spinning filer and yarn for two weaving projects. I've managed to take photos and create stash entries in Ravelry for everything I've purchased so far. As a result, I'm a little tired and almost forgot about Eye Candy Friday.

I'll post a Stitches West when it's all done. On to the photos.

The nectarine blossoms opened in the last week:

Nectarine blossom

In the neighborhood, the almond trees are blooming:

Almond blossoms

And we have some cyclamen that are going strong:

Cyclamen

Up this weekend: two more days of Stitches West! Hooray!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...