So rather than take photos of the moon and my WIPs, I iced my ankle and elevated it. It hurts and is swollen, but I can walk on it and move it. It could be worse.
My ankles have been problematic my whole life. When I was a kid, it was not uncommon for me to be walking along with nothing in my way and twist an ankle and fall over. It hasn't happened in a long time. This morning, I think I stepped on the edge of the doormat and that was enough to catch me off-balance.
**WIP Roll Call**
- Citrus Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Leaf Monthly Musing (cross stitch)
- Mermaid's Tale (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Sweet Heat handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.