Friday, March 04, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...I almost forgot!

The lavender is coming back after it tooled like it totally died with the drought conditions:

Lavender

The crabapple tree is blooming:

Crabapple tree in bloom
And we have freesias blooming in the front yard:

Purple freesias

and the back yard:

Red freesia

Up this weekend: I have a project to do for a co-worker. It's all pinned. I just need to sew some simple straight lines. Then I want to work on Mermaid's Tale [Ravelry].

My ankle continues to improve. Last night I soaked my ankle in an Epsom salts bath and boy what a difference that made! For the first time since I injured it, I slept through the night. I was able to handle a lot more resistance in cycling today because it felt better. Of course, after a day of sitting at work today, the ankle is sore. I'll soak it again tonight. So looking forward to getting back to spinning yarn!

 Once my ankle can handle walking all day, the Husband and I want to take a day trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I hope I can do that soon, as I seriously need some ocean time!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...