...and the weekend report.
- I finished the weaving portion of Mermaid's Tale [Ravelry]. I hemmed the end and took it off of the loom. I gave it a bath on Sunday and it should be dry by now. I need to bury the ends and decide how to handle the fringe. The shawl/wrap is pretty light-weight, so I'm leaning towards just knotting the fringe instead of braiding it. My goal is to finish it by the end of the month (which is rapidly approaching!).
- I started knitting the decrease section of the Citrus Hat [Ravelry]. I didn't get as far as I wanted, but it's still progress. I'm hoping to finish it this month, but...
- The Daughter came by on Saturday and I worked on Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry] while we chatted. As it turned out, that was a mistake because I was enjoying our visit too much and wasn't paying close enough attention to the increase rows. I had to rip out 3 rows because my stitch count was off by one. Sigh.
- On Sunday, I took a camera walk. A camera walk is a lot less intense than a fitness walk and a much better option as my first walk since hurting my ankle. I walked to the Daughter's old high school and took about 400 photos of the tulips planted along the front walkways (see above).
I took some additional photos on my way home. My ankle was a little sore afterwards, but I think it was more from stretching the muscles a bit more than usual.
- I did not do any spinning because I didn't want to push my ankle after my Sunday walk. I think the next thing to spin is art yarn, which won't take as long to complete as my regular spins do.