Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and a finished object!

I finished the Citrus Hat [Ravelry] last night! Here is the lovely Blanca modeling the hat:

Citrus Hat, another view

and another view:

Citrus Hat

Specs:
Started 2/18/16;
Finished 3/29/16;
Pattern: Citrus Hat by Laura Treadway;
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Touch Solids in Lavender
Made for Halos of Hope

I finished tying the fringe for Mermaid's Tale [Ravelry]! The only thing left to do is give it a press and take photos. I'm declaring it done as of today. I'll post photos as soon as I take them.

With two projects completed, I need to take a look at the remaining WIPs and UFOs to see whether any projects should be promoted to the rotation or declared IDJ (It's Dead, Jim).

*WIPs roll call*

Worked on:
  • Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry
  3. Linda's Dream mandala (canvaswork)
    Old WIP from 1996 Cross Stitch Festival class
  4. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  6. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...sky-style. Mom's house has a great view out of the back yard. It is not unusual to see a layer of fog in the morning. Headin...