Friday, April 22, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I am so ready for a weekend.

It was raining too hard this morning to get photos of the new stuff in the garden.

I'm still processing photos from our trip to the aquarium and Carmel. Here's another photo of the ocean:

Carmel

The Pride of Madeira was blooming along the coast road:

Pride of Madeira

Today during a lull in the rain, I managed to get a photo of the clouds:

Morning clouds

Up this weekend: We are going to our niece's wedding reception. One of the tops I ordered from Amazon works with my skirt, so I'm all set outfit-wise.

Other than that, I have no plans. I need to pick up the studio and clean up the fabric and thread scraps. And I really need to do some general housework.

We'll see what I actually have time for.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...