April 2016 recap...
...yeah, I've been running a little late on the recaps. And there wasn't much for April anyway.
- 4/3 Linda's Dream (needlepoint)
- 4/30 Empress handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Batt (2.0 oz) from Purlescence Yarns
148.9 yds. chain-plied; 13 WPI
- Taming of the Queen, Philippa Gregory
- The Japanese Lover, Isabel Allende
- Minus Hour, Skye Knizley
- Shadow Rites, Faith Hunter
- Safe Secret, Fern Michaels
- Becoming Marta, Lorea Canales
- 4/10 Friendship Star (needlepoint)
- Learning about my new Baby Wolf loom!
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.