First, here's a look at the Friendship Star canvaswork as of this morning:
Still no photos of the finished Empress handspun [Ravelry]. I hope to have them for Friday's post.
And I need to do my recap for April...
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
My count was off on repeat #2 of the 3rd section. Currently tinking back 2 rows to get to a place where the count was correct.
- Friendship Star (needlepoint)
Finished the center motif; working on the white border
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
Wound the warp and chained it; ready to dress the loom when I have enough time to do so
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.