Wednesday, May 25, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday...

...in which I work a little on several projects.

The Costa del Mar shawl [Ravelry] and the Friendship Star canvaswork project are getting the most play right now. I hope to finish Friendship Star this month so I'm concentrating on it.

Here's what it looks like as of this morning (sorry for the wonky photo):

Friendship Star, as of 5/25/16

I haven't taken a current photo of the shawl, so I can't show that yet. Maybe next week.

*WIPs roll call*

Worked on:
  • Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Working on section 5
  • Friendship Star (needlepoint) 
    Finished 75% of the multi-color border
  • 4-shaft weaving sampler
    No progress, other than practicing my treadling to try to get the optimum shed for each one
Works In Progress:
  1. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  7. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...