The Costa del Mar shawl [Ravelry] and the Friendship Star canvaswork project are getting the most play right now. I hope to finish Friendship Star this month so I'm concentrating on it.
Here's what it looks like as of this morning (sorry for the wonky photo):
I haven't taken a current photo of the shawl, so I can't show that yet. Maybe next week.
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on section 5
- Friendship Star (needlepoint)
Finished 75% of the multi-color border
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
No progress, other than practicing my treadling to try to get the optimum shed for each one
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.